Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health decreasing

I just use my iphone 11 pro around a month or so, and i notice my battery maximum capacity already decreasing to 98%, is this normal? Is there any problem with my battery? Do i need to replace it?

Please advice.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 7:14 AM

Yes, it's normal.

Batteries are consumable. Apple considers them fit for use until they drop below 80%. It's also important to keep in mind that the Battery Health indicator is an estimate. It's best to always check it just after you finish charging the battery to be consistent. However, there's really no reason to check it at all unless you're having a problem with your phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2019 7:14 AM in response to AhnaFikri

Yes, it's normal.

Batteries are consumable. Apple considers them fit for use until they drop below 80%. It's also important to keep in mind that the Battery Health indicator is an estimate. It's best to always check it just after you finish charging the battery to be consistent. However, there's really no reason to check it at all unless you're having a problem with your phone.

Battery health decreasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.