Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCalendar 13.2.2

Recently my iCalendar is not sending out invites. People are not receiving my invites. This is the first time I’ve had an issue with iCalendar. Have always been able to send/receive/and reply to invites.

Any suggestions. Thanks

I have a iPhone 6s Plus 13.2.2.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 6:59 AM

Hi rdejoy2011,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're unable to send invites in the Calendar app or that the recipients are not receiving them. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend testing on both Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if you're able to send invites in the Calendar app. This can help isolate the behavior you're experiencing. In addition, there's specific servers that provides the ability to send and receive invites. For example, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and some CalDAV servers let you send and receive meeting invitations. (Not all calendar servers support every feature.) Here's a helpful article with that information, along with the appropriate steps on how to send and receive invitations in the Calendar app: Send and receive invitations in Calendar on iPhone

In addition, if this is an issue you're experiencing with iCloud, I suggest following the steps outlined here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync Even though this is an article about syncing, these steps are still relevant to the issue you're experiencing and can help.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 6:59 AM in response to rdejoy2011

Hi rdejoy2011,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're unable to send invites in the Calendar app or that the recipients are not receiving them. I'll be happy to help.

If you haven't tried yet, I recommend testing on both Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if you're able to send invites in the Calendar app. This can help isolate the behavior you're experiencing. In addition, there's specific servers that provides the ability to send and receive invites. For example, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, and some CalDAV servers let you send and receive meeting invitations. (Not all calendar servers support every feature.) Here's a helpful article with that information, along with the appropriate steps on how to send and receive invitations in the Calendar app: Send and receive invitations in Calendar on iPhone

In addition, if this is an issue you're experiencing with iCloud, I suggest following the steps outlined here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync Even though this is an article about syncing, these steps are still relevant to the issue you're experiencing and can help.

Kind regards.

iCalendar 13.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.