You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flashing lines all over iPad screen.

Hi, around a week or so ago, flashing lines started to appear on my screen. First there weren't that many lines and it wasn't that bad, but later that day it was on the whole screen. One day for only 20 minutes the problem temporarily stopped, and then it came back again. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem other than buying a new one?

Image of issue:

Thanks.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 6:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 8:45 AM

Hello,

I suggest that you reach out to Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

3 replies

Nov 15, 2019 8:45 AM in response to GoatsSmellNice

I would make sure to keep your device backed up so you won’t lose any information then consider that the iPad’s equivalent of a graphic’s card is going bad. Basically your device is dying.

If it’s still under warranty get it into an apple store or authorized service place for repair, if not, keep it backed up and see if your budget can handle a replacement, because the day will come when it goes out and never comes back on

Flashing lines all over iPad screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.