Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can´t sign into app store

When I try to sign into app store I won't sign in on my mac.

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 9:48 AM

Hi sigurjon80,

Thank you for those additional details. It sounds like you're still unable to sign in to the App Store. Let's keep working on this.

First, start up in safe mode to see if the issue persists in safe mode: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac.

Next, test the issue in another user account: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac.

Best regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 9:48 AM in response to sigurjon80

Hi sigurjon80,

Thank you for those additional details. It sounds like you're still unable to sign in to the App Store. Let's keep working on this.

First, start up in safe mode to see if the issue persists in safe mode: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac.

Next, test the issue in another user account: How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac.

Best regards!

Nov 18, 2019 1:15 PM in response to sigurjon80

Hello sigurjon80,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble signing in to the App Store on your Mac. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Try the steps in this article: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.

If you're still unable to sign in, please reply with the following details:

-Are you able to sign in to the App Store on other devices, such as an iPad or iPhone?

-Do you receive an error message when signing in? If so, what does it say?

Take care.

can´t sign into app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.