You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem

I have a problem with the iPhone se device, there are appeals 100934417110 and only promises from the support service that the issue is solved, but no . Please help me

iPhone SE, 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 11:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 12:08 PM

I have a problem with the iPhone se device, there are appeals 100934417110 and only promises from the support service that the issue is solved, but no . From the very first day of using the iPhone, there were problems with communication and in General a lot of problems, under the warranty I changed the device twice, then just reinstalled the software completely. two days before the end, they refused to accept everything at all, tell me how you can contact the company directly? I am from Russia and here only support and it seems that they have the task of politely pretending that they are trying to help

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2019 12:08 PM in response to KiltedTim

I have a problem with the iPhone se device, there are appeals 100934417110 and only promises from the support service that the issue is solved, but no . From the very first day of using the iPhone, there were problems with communication and in General a lot of problems, under the warranty I changed the device twice, then just reinstalled the software completely. two days before the end, they refused to accept everything at all, tell me how you can contact the company directly? I am from Russia and here only support and it seems that they have the task of politely pretending that they are trying to help

Nov 15, 2019 12:16 PM in response to KiltedTim

I have a problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.