Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Data

Hello. how can I recover data on the phone after I downloaded an old backup. I downloaded the old backup and did not save the new data. they got lost. answer, they can not be restored now? there is no new data on icloud and the computer. valuable photos and programs disappeared

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 2:43 PM

aimira192 wrote:

Hello. how can I recover data on the phone after I downloaded an old backup. I downloaded the old backup and did not save the new data. they got lost. answer, they can not be restored now? there is no new data on icloud and the computer. valuable photos and programs disappeared

If you restored the iPhone to an older backup and did not take a backup of data that was currently on the iPhone, then there is no way to restore it. No backup, no data.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 2:43 PM in response to aimira192

aimira192 wrote:

If you restored the iPhone to an older backup and did not take a backup of data that was currently on the iPhone, then there is no way to restore it. No backup, no data.

Lost Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.