Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Roller Coaster and other effects on Photo Booth is gone!

After I updated to Catalina, I noticed that all my last effects (including roller coaster, beach, deep ocean, waterfall, paris, etc) is all gone! Is this some king of bug or part of the system? If so, is it possible to put it back?

Thanks for the attention.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 5:02 PM

Hey talesbrunorio,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you have some questions about Photo Booth. I am happy to provide some information to help.

There have been some changes with the features available with Photo Booth and macOS Catalina. One of which is the available backdrops like the Eiffel Tower. You can see more about Photo Booth features in macOS Catalina here: Apply an effect in PhotoBooth on Mac

Thanks again, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 5:02 PM in response to talesbrunorio

Hey talesbrunorio,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you have some questions about Photo Booth. I am happy to provide some information to help.

There have been some changes with the features available with Photo Booth and macOS Catalina. One of which is the available backdrops like the Eiffel Tower. You can see more about Photo Booth features in macOS Catalina here: Apply an effect in PhotoBooth on Mac

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Roller Coaster and other effects on Photo Booth is gone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.