Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini glitch

Two of my children have iPad minis I’m not sure what one (serial number model A1432) it is. They like to play Roblox but cannot access some games on Roblox. The iPad just click out of the game. Can you please confirm why and how we overcome this?

regards

Caroline

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 6:37 PM

Hello,

No worries, it happens to the best of us. I flagged your post for a moderator to remove your serial number.

The model number that you supplied is of an iPad mini (1st generation). Unfortunately this iPad has not been supported in several years and can no longer run current software.

7 replies

Nov 16, 2019 3:38 PM in response to carolinafoster

Hello,

Firstly it is never a good idea to post your device's serial number on these public forums.

Try resetting iPad's settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

iPad mini glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.