Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures from PC to IPhone XR with USB

When I had iphone 7 I used to transfer my pics from time to time to a laptop windows 10 and I no longer have the 7 but a XR the question is how do I transfer photos from PC to Iphone with ITunes. I dont subscribe to ICloud bc I dont trust my pictures being in a cloud without my control. I dont even know where the cloud is and how could I trust if they are stored properly and on top of that I have to pay?

so again how to transfer from PC to IPhone XR with USB cable and ITunes

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 7:41 PM

Downloaded ITunes to laptop and connected IPhone to laptop via USB and when I open ITunes there is no "Photos" button, only Music, Movies, TV shows, Books, Tones, Purchased. Tried everything except activating ICloud, which like I said I don't trust having my pictures somewhere in a cloud 4 thousand miles away

Thanks in advance, old phone stolen and lost about two months of pictures since last backup to Laptop was done in September

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2019 7:41 PM in response to FoxFifth

Downloaded ITunes to laptop and connected IPhone to laptop via USB and when I open ITunes there is no "Photos" button, only Music, Movies, TV shows, Books, Tones, Purchased. Tried everything except activating ICloud, which like I said I don't trust having my pictures somewhere in a cloud 4 thousand miles away

Thanks in advance, old phone stolen and lost about two months of pictures since last backup to Laptop was done in September

Pictures from PC to IPhone XR with USB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.