Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime not saving photos iOS 13

I need help! My FaceTime Live Photo’s aren’t saving into my camera roll. Ever since I’ve updated to iOS 13 they’ve stopped saving into the camera roll. Can someone help me?

I've already turned on and off the live photo button and restarted my phone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 4:52 PM

Hello nataly292,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with Live Photos not saving to your camera roll. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

You've taken several great steps already. Next navigate to Settings > tap on your name > iCloud > Photos. Toggle off Photos. Then wait a few seconds and toggle it back on again. See if that resolved the issue for you.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2019 4:52 PM in response to nataly292

Hello nataly292,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with Live Photos not saving to your camera roll. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

You've taken several great steps already. Next navigate to Settings > tap on your name > iCloud > Photos. Toggle off Photos. Then wait a few seconds and toggle it back on again. See if that resolved the issue for you.

Take care.

FaceTime not saving photos iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.