Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did iTunes go in OS Catalina?

The iTunes store is still on my phone. Why, at least, isn't it on my computer? I have absolutely NO interest in another subscription, to anything! No even a free trial. So how do I browse and BUY music on the computer (much better sound quality through the external speakers I've hooked up).

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 8:28 AM

The iTunes Store is in the Music app in Catalina. If it isn't in the Music sidebar, open Music Preferences, click General at the top of the Preferences window and then select Show iTunes Store.

More information on buying music in the following: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2019 8:28 AM in response to SpecOps10

The iTunes Store is in the Music app in Catalina. If it isn't in the Music sidebar, open Music Preferences, click General at the top of the Preferences window and then select Show iTunes Store.

More information on buying music in the following: Add and download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Where did iTunes go in OS Catalina?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.