Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Process

I have tried to place the order for MacBookPro but nothing worked . spoke to my bank and apple . we have reached dead end . this week i will still try to do my Private purchase if it fails . i will start investigation with help of authorities . my privacy has made mockery. from next Moday i will act .

Artour Kats

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:35 AM

Your payment was refused by your card issuer.

That is not an Apple problem, you could not provide appropriate payment. Call your card issuer.

Also, be sure you meet the criteria in this policy statement:

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

5 replies

Nov 18, 2019 2:11 PM in response to GenCode16

<<nothing worked>>

That is too vague.

What did you do, and what was the result, and how does that differ from what you expected? What error messages did you get, EXACTLY?

Readers here are almost all Volunteers. We have no influence with Apple, Inc.

If you want to talk to someone who is working for Apple use the "Contact us" links at the bottom of every page on the forums.

Nov 19, 2019 8:16 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Your payment authorisation failed on card •••xxxx. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method.

This is error message i get when i try to place the order . by placing order i pass my card details to apple . i spoke to apple

again this morning they promised somebody would call but no communication yet. as i said i will try to sort it this week.

i will go down to my bank this Thursday but honestly i on't expect they will solve it . they're simply not willing to sort it.

Order Process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.