Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes is unable to process purchases at this time

Hi,

I cant download any apps from the app store on my imac, i get this message up: "itunes is unable to process purchases at this time". The Imac is only 2 weeks old so i have hardly used the computer for anything due to this issue :-(.

Im using a wired connection and there are no issue with the internett connection.

I have tried different solution that is recommended by apple like:

• Reset the firewall
  • Allowed itunes on the firewall
  • Updated the IOS to the newest (Catalina 10.15.1)
  • Delete the files "crlcache.db" & "ocspcache.db" 
  • The time & date is correct
  • Credit card information is correct
  • Logged in and out of the icloud
  • Restarted the computer

I can access the app store and download on my other devices (Iphone, Ipad, Macbook, etc.), so this issue is exclusive on the new iMac

Can anybody please help?

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:49 AM

3 replies

Nov 22, 2019 8:17 AM in response to Kefo

Hi Kefo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to download or purchase an app in the App Store, due to an error message that appears. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

I recommend reviewing the steps outlined in this helpful article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store Following these steps may provide further insight to the issue on hand.

If you continue to experience the same behavior, I recommend contacting Apple Support to review this further. You can contact them through this link here: Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

itunes is unable to process purchases at this time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.