Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app movies keep coming up How to Watch

I was able to watch Dickenson and The Morning Show on my Fire stick. The movies keep coming up How to Watch. I signed up for Apple TV. Why aren’t he movies coming in?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 4:18 PM

The Apple TV+ subscription allows the user to watch the shows from the Apple TV+ service. The subscription does not include the movie and TV shows from the iTunes Store. If you see a “Buy” and/or “Rent” for a title, then you are looking at iTunes Store content. Those are separate and you have to pay for them separately.

Some may find it confusing that Apple TV+ is accessible through the Apple TV app, and other services are also available through the Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2019 4:18 PM in response to Maddieisbrown

The Apple TV+ subscription allows the user to watch the shows from the Apple TV+ service. The subscription does not include the movie and TV shows from the iTunes Store. If you see a “Buy” and/or “Rent” for a title, then you are looking at iTunes Store content. Those are separate and you have to pay for them separately.

Some may find it confusing that Apple TV+ is accessible through the Apple TV app, and other services are also available through the Apple TV app.

Apple TV app movies keep coming up How to Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.