Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the Apple TV app on my fire TV I can watch some shows but it won't let me watch any of the movies it takes me to a screen that tells me I have to sues bribe to the Apple TV app

have the Apple TV app on my fire TV I can watch some shows but it won't let me watch any of the movies it takes me to a screen that tells me I have to subscribe to the Apple TV app.

FireTVEdition-ToshibaHD(2018),

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 8:39 AM

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

Unfortunately, at this time, the Apple TV app on Fire TV doesn’t support in-app financial transactions. You will have to do the buying/​renting/​subscribing on a different supported device. After the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV or any other device with the Apple TV app.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 8:39 AM in response to peg297

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or third party streaming device, you can access:

Unfortunately, at this time, the Apple TV app on Fire TV doesn’t support in-app financial transactions. You will have to do the buying/​renting/​subscribing on a different supported device. After the transaction is done, then you can watch it on Fire TV or any other device with the Apple TV app.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]

I have the Apple TV app on my fire TV I can watch some shows but it won't let me watch any of the movies it takes me to a screen that tells me I have to sues bribe to the Apple TV app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.