Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore not updating/installing apps

To those who read this I need help.

Like everyone might’ve been experiencing as of late the AppStore wasn’t allowing for updates to continue.

My case is no exception I had 12 Apps that need to be updated.

After repeatedly trying the “Update” button most of the apps began to update and conclude their updates. However there are some apps of mine that still persist with being unable to update four specific apps that’s widely used being Pinterest, Skype, Netflix and Google Home.

I then attempted to download a new app just to see if downloading works once more and to my surprise the new app ( Minecraft Earth ) wasn’t downloading either.

So I uninstalled Netflix and Pinterest to hopefully reinstall them. They don’t work, keep in mind I attempted to offload Netflix first before trying to download it once more.

So now I’m basically stuck being worried that my apps won’t update and install anymore. Same also goes for my iPhone SE which hasn’t been updated since Update 12.1.4.

The device I’m using — iPad 9.7 ( NOT PRO ) is experiencing the problems and I recently updated the System to the latest 13.2.3.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 7:05 AM

QUICK UPDATE

Most of the Apps have downloaded however the main issue still persists in which Updates for apps won’t install and downloading Apps ( New/Previously Downloaded ) are still not working only coming up with:

”Unable to Install [ xxxxxxxx ] Please try again later”

This is even after repeatedly attempting to download the app and updates.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2019 7:05 AM in response to BlankPhantom

QUICK UPDATE

Most of the Apps have downloaded however the main issue still persists in which Updates for apps won’t install and downloading Apps ( New/Previously Downloaded ) are still not working only coming up with:

”Unable to Install [ xxxxxxxx ] Please try again later”

This is even after repeatedly attempting to download the app and updates.

AppStore not updating/installing apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.