Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email receipts

Has anyone experienced NOT receiving a receipt from an apple store purchase? I spoke to the store and had them resend twice to a specific hotmail account...never came, not in junk. Then had them send to a different hotmail account...nothing. Then had them send to my iCloud email account and it showed up immediately. I have always had my receipts go to my default hotmail account. And now, it seems like I may not be receiving the receipts for my monthly iCloud storage. I usually receive the 20th of the month and as of 11/21, today, I have not received that particular receipt. I do not have any email rules set up and check my junk and deleted folders. Nothing.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 1:54 AM

Yes, Apple stopped sending me receipts on digital purchases since beginning of November. This is also true for my wife's account. However, when I go to my purchase history and hit the "resend" button by each transaction, the receipt is sent. This is frustrating - a bug or a "feature"?

3 replies

email receipts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.