Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App in iOS 13 seems to have changed and is missing information

Before upgrading to iOS 13 I had input a lot of pertinent information in the Health app - things like allergies, previous serious medical  conditions, blood type, current medications, etc - useful in a medical emergency situation. Now I can’t find the page in the newly “improved” Health app. Has it all disappeared? Is it under some obscure heading that I just haven’t found?

I haven't changed my iPhone since upgrading to the new iOS - it came with version 12 installed and the app worked fine then. After upgrading to iOS 13 (directly on the phone, not through iTunes or iMazing) the Health app is completely different and not as useful. If there is any way to recover my information, please help.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 6:12 AM

In the health app, on top beside Summary on the right hand side you will see your initials or your picture (same on you use for your icoud info)

Tap on that, then tap on Health Profile

it is in there, if not tap Edit and put it in.

2 replies

Health App in iOS 13 seems to have changed and is missing information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.