Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there was a way to check and see if I already have AppleCare or need to purchase it?

Hello, I’m chatting you in regards To having AppleCare , I wanted to know if there was a way to check and see if I already have it or need to purchase it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 11:43 AM

Hi there,

To find out if you have AppleCare+, go to Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support and enter your serial number.

If you don't know your serial number, see: Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you don't have AppleCare+, you have 60 days to buy it from the day you bought your iPhone. See here for more information: AppleCare+ for iPhone

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2019 11:43 AM in response to benita49

Hi there,

To find out if you have AppleCare+, go to Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support and enter your serial number.

If you don't know your serial number, see: Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you don't have AppleCare+, you have 60 days to buy it from the day you bought your iPhone. See here for more information: AppleCare+ for iPhone

Is there was a way to check and see if I already have AppleCare or need to purchase it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.