Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not seeing my Music library from Mac on my iPhone/iPad

Folks,

Do you know how I can SEE my WHOLE music library on iPhone and iPad with new Music App in Catalina?

My master library is on Mac, but I still don't see any new additions from CDs to it on my mobile devices.

I see pretty old playlists and new purchases from iTunes, but NOT the downloaded CD albums.

I don't want to sync them/download them to other devices (storage issue), I just want to see them in cloud on iPhone/iPad to be able to play them if needed.

I am using iTunes Match. "Sync Library" is on in Settings -> Music. "Show Apple Music" is on too, just in case. Signed out and in on all devices, to no effect.

Does it mean, that I can only see Apple purchases showing on all devices and NOT other downloads? Or is there a fix?

iPad mini, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 10:38 AM

Shows here. You need to be signed into to your Apple ID and enable Sync Library under Music > Preferences > General.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Not seeing my Music library from Mac on my iPhone/iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.