Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bad battery problems

I have an iPhone 7 and for some reason my battery can literally go down in seconds. I remove anything in the background and it still does not work. My maximum capacity is 76% and I am not sure if I should change it and if it would affect the phone after.

iPhone 7, 13

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 1:15 AM

Your battery has reached the critical point of its life (maximum capacity = 80%) and it could have unpredictable behaviors. Before it suddendly dies, create a full backup of your device, then make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your battery replaced.

See this guide:--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

(prices valid in US Apple Stores, tax excluded, work included. If you're out of USA, check those prices in your country).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2019 1:15 AM in response to Rahagga76

Your battery has reached the critical point of its life (maximum capacity = 80%) and it could have unpredictable behaviors. Before it suddendly dies, create a full backup of your device, then make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your battery replaced.

See this guide:--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

(prices valid in US Apple Stores, tax excluded, work included. If you're out of USA, check those prices in your country).

Regards

Giulio

Bad battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.