Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

leave group text

it is really annoying to be added to a group text that I have no interest in (especially when there is a bunch of traffic from the group). When the group only has a few people, I use the "Leave this conversation". However, it is not available when there is more than some number of people in the group. I would be forever grateful if apple would fix this problem so I am not disturbed for hours/days/weeks on end by allowing me to leave a conversation no matter how many people are in that group.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 1:32 AM

Here is how you can --> Leave a group text on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

2 replies

Nov 24, 2019 1:46 AM in response to SravanKrA

i would think that apple, with some of the best tech folks in the world, could make it possible for iphone customers to be able to leave a conversation regardless as to whether everyone on it uses imessage or not. i'm sure the iphone community would be forever grateful as groups are, many times, very annoying to a large population of customers

leave group text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.