Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost my AirPods and when I go in the “Find My Phone” app my AirPods device is not there. What should I do to find them?

How can I find my AirPods if they are offline from the “ Find my IPhone “ app?

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 1:10 AM

If your AirPods are lost - Apple Support

If your AirPods are offline

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your AirPods went missing, you can't use it to locate your device. If you see "No location found" under your AirPods, you can't play a sound to find them but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

If you're using a Managed Apple ID assigned to you by a school or institution, you don’t have access to Find My.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 1:10 AM in response to rianna145

If your AirPods are lost - Apple Support

If your AirPods are offline

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your AirPods went missing, you can't use it to locate your device. If you see "No location found" under your AirPods, you can't play a sound to find them but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

If you're using a Managed Apple ID assigned to you by a school or institution, you don’t have access to Find My.

I have lost my AirPods and when I go in the “Find My Phone” app my AirPods device is not there. What should I do to find them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.