Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messenger verification code texts on iPhone

I keep getting Messenger verification code texts on my new iPhone 11. Why am I getting these, and how can I stop them?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 8:30 AM

Hello, suzanne3333.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

From what I've read is that you keep getting verification codes on your iPhone. I'd like to help. When you receive a code it typically means you or someone is trying to log in with your credentials. Here's some information on this request: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication Do you have multiple devices with your Apple ID logged in with?

If you're not making these requests, follow this article: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2019 8:30 AM in response to suzanne3333

Hello, suzanne3333.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

From what I've read is that you keep getting verification codes on your iPhone. I'd like to help. When you receive a code it typically means you or someone is trying to log in with your credentials. Here's some information on this request: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication Do you have multiple devices with your Apple ID logged in with?

If you're not making these requests, follow this article: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers!

Messenger verification code texts on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.