Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album View Jumps to Top on Catalina

Just pointing out an annoying issue I'm having with the music app on Catalina where whenever I go into an album and then click the back button to go back to view all my albums, the window jumps back to the top of my albums rather than going back to where I was when I went into the album I was in.

Not sure if anyone else has found this or whether there is a way around it?

MacBook

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 1:03 PM

Use Product Feedback - Apple to tell Apple you want the old behaviour back.

tt2

Similar questions

7 replies

Jan 6, 2020 1:47 PM in response to Oliverchaplin

I don't understand what this has to do with old or new behavior. @turingtest2 can you define what the new behavior is?

Obviously music app should remember the location where user entered album detail view and return to that exact location once the user leaves album detail view.

I would love to learn about the thought process of design / development about the current behavior in Version 1.0.2.37. To me this feels like a plain and simple bug since it feels very unintended. But happy to learn about the intenions of the current design.

Album View Jumps to Top on Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.