Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged twice for Disney plus. How to get a refund?

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 6:32 PM

9 replies

Nov 28, 2019 10:39 AM in response to igwe49

Same here.., I contacted the hotline and they keep telling me to call Disney+ and Disney says the same thing. It’s all bs I wonder how many people will gust get ripped off if they don’t challenge this. In any case rather than finally telling me that the issue was being had by many people they just kept telling me to ask the other side. Like tossing a ball around. Then she says to call back in 2-3 weeks!!!!

Nov 28, 2019 1:24 PM in response to jgcalixto

There’s no third manufacture in between this issue, is there?

Troubleshoot a HP Printer, while you’re having troubles printing a MS File from your Mac, and HP would be the company stuck in the middle. You’d go through HP, and they’d be the ones who get in the middle of all this troubleshooting.

But there’s no third-company hardware or software involved, is there? If there is, take it up with them. Not the antagonists: Disney and Apple.

Jan 9, 2020 10:24 AM in response to Nardles

lets say you use play store in comparison to iTunes.. play store charges you the set price you see.. itunes always charges an extra charge on top of the shown price.. they say it is a tax.. hmm.. then why doesn’t play store tax too? It wouldn’t surprise me that itunes is trying to figure out how to tax your subscription with disney, here is what I propose.. go to Disney get your membership through them and get the app on iTunes and login..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.