Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Battery Health

Hi! I purchased my iPhone 11 (128 GB) last month (October 25) I was wondering why is my battery health at 98% with one month of usage. First it was at 99% after 3 weeks and then upon checking this morning it was on 98%. It’s a 1% battery health decrease in just one week. I only charge my phone once a day and has a average screen on time of 6 to 7 hours and 30 minutes daily. I don’t think it’s normal. What to do? I'm using the 18W charger I bought from the Apple store same as the pro versions. Thank you.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 11:19 PM

I can’t say that I have the issue (I am still at 100% on all 2 iphone 11pro Max and 1 iPhone 11) but you’re not at what Apple would consider diminished battery health capacity. If you’re concerned definitely visit your local Apple Store if one is available or find a local authorized repair facility and have them take a look just to be sure. If that isn’t an option call or chat with support (if chat is an option as it doesn’t always come up depending on the issue)....I usually go through the Apple Support app to initiate support assistance which will guide me to either calling/receiving a call, email, or chat.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 11:19 PM in response to Bryjoseph

I can’t say that I have the issue (I am still at 100% on all 2 iphone 11pro Max and 1 iPhone 11) but you’re not at what Apple would consider diminished battery health capacity. If you’re concerned definitely visit your local Apple Store if one is available or find a local authorized repair facility and have them take a look just to be sure. If that isn’t an option call or chat with support (if chat is an option as it doesn’t always come up depending on the issue)....I usually go through the Apple Support app to initiate support assistance which will guide me to either calling/receiving a call, email, or chat.

iPhone 11 Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.