Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari - Opening a link

When i try to open a link my safari is unable to open that saying "Safari cannot open the page because your iphone is not connected to the internet".

Though its is connected to the internet by my mobile network (not the Wifi).

And same error doesn't appear while my device is connected to a Wifi connection.

It seems to be some issue with settings not the device, because same issue was faced in my old device iphone 7 and now in upgraded device iphone 11.

Kindly help, which settings are required to be altered enabling me to open the link by using mobile internet data (not only Wifi).

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 12:57 AM

sharmanuj Said:

[...]Kindly help, which settings are required to be altered enabling me to open the link by using mobile internet data (not only Wifi).

———-

If this were me, I would to the following:

• Try disabling Wi-Fi once more, leaving Cellular enabled.

• If mobile service is still not working in your location, then I’d contact my carrier for assistance.

Try the same.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2019 12:57 AM in response to sharmanuj

sharmanuj Said:

[...]Kindly help, which settings are required to be altered enabling me to open the link by using mobile internet data (not only Wifi).

———-

If this were me, I would to the following:

• Try disabling Wi-Fi once more, leaving Cellular enabled.

• If mobile service is still not working in your location, then I’d contact my carrier for assistance.

Try the same.

Safari - Opening a link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.