Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone

If i am connected to the wifi it works fine. However, when not connected to wifi (either at home or away from the house) i get the message: Safari cannot open the page because your iPhone is not connected to the internet

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:11 PM

Hello Gramma126,

Safari needs internet connection to open the page you can’t open the page without the internet if you mean you can’t open the page even though you’ve turned on cellular data you have to activate it for safari by going to Settings > cellular > cellular data > and activate it for safari if you mean something else let me know

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 12:11 PM in response to Gramma126

Hello Gramma126,

Safari needs internet connection to open the page you can’t open the page without the internet if you mean you can’t open the page even though you’ve turned on cellular data you have to activate it for safari by going to Settings > cellular > cellular data > and activate it for safari if you mean something else let me know

Apple iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.