Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I order an iPhone 8 on the official site in UAE to have it delivered to the store and bought there?

Can i order an iphone 8 on the official site in UAE to have it delivered to the store and bought there? Because the store no longer has one and i'm afraid to buy from home delivery because i want to check the condition of the phone and get a warranty on it.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 7:18 AM

Can't seem to find the option for in-store pickup in the UAE online store though: iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Gray - Apple (AE)

Should be next to the "Delivery dates" option, but its not.

Buying from Apple's own online store and having delivered to your home, is no different than buying directly at the store.

You get the same warranty, and the same phone.

You can always have it delivered and then take it into a store to get help with setup, and any issues you encounter can be resolved there as well.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2019 7:18 AM in response to kristinaolek

Can't seem to find the option for in-store pickup in the UAE online store though: iPhone 11 Pro 64GB Space Gray - Apple (AE)

Should be next to the "Delivery dates" option, but its not.

Buying from Apple's own online store and having delivered to your home, is no different than buying directly at the store.

You get the same warranty, and the same phone.

You can always have it delivered and then take it into a store to get help with setup, and any issues you encounter can be resolved there as well.

Can I order an iPhone 8 on the official site in UAE to have it delivered to the store and bought there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.