Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone shipped to Apple Store instead of pickup

I’m not from the US but I intend to get an iPhone there as soon as I can when I arrive in the country for vacations. The specific iPhone I’m looking for is currently unavailable for pickup. I can’t have it delivered to my hotel as they say they can’t receive it to me before checkin and I don’t want to lose days of amazing photos waiting for it to arrive. So I was wondering if I could order an iPhone and have it delivered to an Apple Store (estimated delivery times are just a few days before my arrival in the US) so I can pick it up there once I arrive.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 8:32 AM

This is a user-to-user forum, you would have to ask Apple directly→Apple Support. But note that to order a phone in the US you would need a permanent mailing address in the US and use a US-issued credit card. And before you buy an iPhone 14 in the US make sure you have a carrier in your home country that supports eSIMs, because US iPhone 14 models are eSIM only and cannot use a physical nanoSIM. Also, if the phone ever needs repair it would need to be returned to the US, as the warranty is not international.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 8:32 AM in response to guiduque

This is a user-to-user forum, you would have to ask Apple directly→Apple Support. But note that to order a phone in the US you would need a permanent mailing address in the US and use a US-issued credit card. And before you buy an iPhone 14 in the US make sure you have a carrier in your home country that supports eSIMs, because US iPhone 14 models are eSIM only and cannot use a physical nanoSIM. Also, if the phone ever needs repair it would need to be returned to the US, as the warranty is not international.

Oct 23, 2022 8:30 AM in response to guiduque

If it gives you that option when you order you can. You need to use a US credit card with a valid US address. Make sure before you do this that your carrier where you live supports eSIMS as the US model has no physical SIM port. You will also have to return to the US for any hardware service.

And finally, do realize the estimated delivery times are just that, an estimate.

iPhone shipped to Apple Store instead of pickup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.