You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printing from photos

How do I print an A6 folded greetings card from Photos Mac OSX 14.6?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 6:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 8:45 AM

Hey there Meg Huby,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to print specific size folded cards on your Mac running macOS Mojave. I’ll be happy to help.

Take a look at this link for info on how you can create a document that has a unique size, such as an envelope or card, first see if the paper size appears in the Paper Size pop-up menu. If not, you can create your own custom paper size:

Create a custom paper size for printing on Mac

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2019 8:45 AM in response to Meg Huby

Hey there Meg Huby,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to print specific size folded cards on your Mac running macOS Mojave. I’ll be happy to help.

Take a look at this link for info on how you can create a document that has a unique size, such as an envelope or card, first see if the paper size appears in the Paper Size pop-up menu. If not, you can create your own custom paper size:

Create a custom paper size for printing on Mac

Cheers.

printing from photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.