You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print software for Photos

Hello,

I'm using Photos to edit my images. I like to create note cards which fold to 5 x7 with my photo printed below the fold, like a greeting card. I can't find any template to use which allows me to print note cards. I've found the proper paper (photo print surface on one side, writable surface on back) but can't find or template to print the image below the fold. Anybody know of a template which works? My wife uses LightRoom and she has a template which works for her, but it is designed only for LR, not Photos. Thanks for any information you might have.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 8:59 AM

Hi

I don't think that is possible in Photos. If I were to do that, I'd set up a template in pages, and drag the photo to that.

I've found a template for one of these here:

https://iworkcommunity.com/content/quarter-fold-greeting-card/

5 replies

Feb 7, 2021 3:20 PM in response to TonyCollinet

Hi Tony,

I got it all taken care of in Pages. I've hardly ever used it, and would not have thought of it without your suggestion. FYI, the paper is 7x10 for a 5 x 7 photo when it's folded. Got some nice card paper from Red River Paper, if you ever make note cards with your photos. We have an Epson P800 printer and it has custom paper size settings. The cards are coming out just as I wanted them.

Thanks again!

print software for Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.