Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airprint Printer not found iOS 13 > Canon Pixma MG6320

I have a Canon Pixma MG6320 which has been working as an Airprint Printer from our three iPhones and iPad for many years.

Now we have lost the ability to print to this printer from any iDevice - we keep getting "Printer not found" messages on the iDevice we are using at the time.

I have reset and setup the printer multiple times using all the methods that have worked in the past.

What's going on here - did iOS13 break Airprint and why ?

Thx

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 12:39 PM

2 replies

Nov 30, 2019 1:01 PM in response to a_mumford

Hello a_mumford,

Thanks for asking about printing from your iOS device. I will be happy to provide some help articles.

1. Please verify you are printing as shown in this article: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2. I do not show your printer supports: AirPrint: About AirPrint - Apple Support

3. If using a third-party app to print, such as the Canon app, check if there are updates to allow the app to work with the new iOS version: Update apps or use automatic downloads - Apple Support

4. If you still have issues, please try the troubleshooting here: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Airprint Printer not found iOS 13 > Canon Pixma MG6320

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.