Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airprint from Iphone to canon IP

I can't print from Iphone 8 to Canon IP7250 printer. in the print options> search printer ... ... answers: no Airprint printer found (while IP7250 is part of the airprint devices)., I had happened in the past to use this print and it was all ok but now on Iphone top dx the Print item is no longer visible, and the "search for printer" box is no longer empty. I can get help. Thanks

Anna

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2021 8:35 AM

Hello 105813,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are trying to use the AirPrint feature on your iPhone and have been unsuccessful. We would love to provide you support on this. 

This resource tells you how to use AirPrint on your iPhone: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for allowing us to support you.

Have an awesome and productive day!

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2021 8:35 AM in response to 105813

Hello 105813,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are trying to use the AirPrint feature on your iPhone and have been unsuccessful. We would love to provide you support on this. 

This resource tells you how to use AirPrint on your iPhone: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for allowing us to support you.

Have an awesome and productive day!

airprint from Iphone to canon IP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.