Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Print Option is Missing in Pages version 12.2 for iPad OS 16.1

The print option is missing in Pages on my iPad. See above versions. I actually am not trying to print per se, I want to create a PDF which i always did via the print option. But I also own an airprint printer so don’t get what the problem is. My iPhone version of Pages has the print option and several other options not existing in my ipad version.

All solutions to this question that I found related to telling the person where print was hiding. It is not hiding though, it is missing. Another user posted the same problem here about a week ago but received no help at all. I am putting in my request here but titling it differently because my version is more descriptive of the actual problem and am more hopeful help will be received.

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 2:16 PM

As LotusPilot said, you have to go to the menu with the name of the document (the name you gave it or “Blank”, “Elegant Brochure”, etc.) and you may need to scroll down within it.

I attached two images so you could see the default menu and the one with the last item scrolled into view.

Similar questions

18 replies

Mar 15, 2023 6:03 AM in response to Nukunukoo

The PRINT option does not show up at all on this screen. Apparently you have to search for the document because it no longer shows up as a recent document. Then when you find it you click on Collaborate so that you can click on the option below that called Send Copy. Then you need to click on Export. Then you need to choose the format and then you can find the option to print it. This is such a backwards way of printing a document and I sure hope Apple fixes this.

Print Option is Missing in Pages version 12.2 for iPad OS 16.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.