Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download and Delete Photos from iCloud

The support notes on this say the following. "Photos and videos are stored in your account for 30 days. To download your photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals."

Except that there is no option to "Download and Keep Originals" under the settings. When I try and login to iCloud.com Photos, it tells me my connection is too slow. But, I ran a speed test and I have more than 100 mb/second for downloads. How can I get my images back from Apple????

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 1:59 AM

You can turn on iCloud photos from an iPhone itself https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

As you have signed with an Apple ID and password and synced photo application with iCloud server , the photos will start syncing when the box of photos is checked read the complete article .

Similar questions

1 reply

Download and Delete Photos from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.