Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to unlock the phone from the operator

Hello, need to unlock the phone from the operator. I contacted the support, to make unlock real, but they need the phone number of any of the previous owners, where to get it ?:D

Seller from china cheating (sold me a phone with an operator lock)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 4:59 AM

If you can't provide the carrier with the information required for them to unlock it, then it can't be unlocked.

Return it to the seller for a refund. There is nothing anyone can do.

Only the carrier can unlock it.

4 replies

Nov 27, 2019 5:01 AM in response to kb1951

Hughina B.:  I would love to unlock your device and for that we just need three information from your if you purchased the device from third party website/store or person.

Hughina B.: First we need the IMEI of the device which I am sure you would have. Second is the account name and the account number of the account in which the device was previously active which we would need to provide at the second page of our unlock tool to check the eligibility.

Hughina B.: After providing these details the tools automatically starts processing the unlock request and eligibility.

Hughina B.: If eligible then your device would automatically gets unlocked after providing these 3 information.

i have only imei...

Need to unlock the phone from the operator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.