Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received email and i want to be sure this message from Apple not from hackers

I received email from and content the message will see in the attached so i want to be sure this message from apple not from hackers

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 11:58 PM

Ahmed_Elhadedy85 Said:

"Email: I received email from [...] and content the message will see in the attached so i want to be sure this message from apple not from hackers"

-------

This eMail you Depicted is a Phishing Scam!

So, start by forward this off to Apple Immediately via: reportphishing@apple.com

Then, trash it, and deleting it from your trash.

Take Note: The Domain is Not Apple:

As for the eMail you provided, if you look at the domain of the eMail address it is send from, there is nothing Apple about it, so-to-speak. It does not end in apple.com

Apple will never eMail you prompting you to access your credentials. So, block out that eMail Address' domain by adding it to your Filters List, if you have no knowledge of it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2019 11:58 PM in response to Ahmed_Elhadedy85

Ahmed_Elhadedy85 Said:

"Email: I received email from [...] and content the message will see in the attached so i want to be sure this message from apple not from hackers"

-------

This eMail you Depicted is a Phishing Scam!

So, start by forward this off to Apple Immediately via: reportphishing@apple.com

Then, trash it, and deleting it from your trash.

Take Note: The Domain is Not Apple:

As for the eMail you provided, if you look at the domain of the eMail address it is send from, there is nothing Apple about it, so-to-speak. It does not end in apple.com

Apple will never eMail you prompting you to access your credentials. So, block out that eMail Address' domain by adding it to your Filters List, if you have no knowledge of it.

Nov 27, 2019 11:54 PM in response to Ahmed_Elhadedy85

That is definitely a scam email. DO NOT click on the link that says 'Click here to verify your account.' Such action would allow the scammers to access your account and quite possibly all of your private data like access to an online bank account.

None of the email addresses are genuine Apple addresses in that email.

Occasionally, if you use another device to access any of your Apple contacts, you may receive a message to the effect of:

Dear Mr ???

We have detected an attempt to sign in using your Apple ID on another device. If you recognise this activity, and it was you, please ignore this advice.

Such emails are used if you use your Apple ID to access info on, say an iPhone or, laptop or iPad etc. They will never add a link in such emails, so you can consider such messages safe..

I received email and i want to be sure this message from Apple not from hackers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.