Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 lagging after 1 week

hi everyone, recently i purchased the 11, it lags in apps rarely and even when I close the screen, for example : I press the power button once, and only after 1 sec the screen will close, idk if this is a known issue, I got the latest ios 13.2.3, I also have an iphone 7 plus, and with the same 13.2.3 it is not lagging, it shuts down the screen instantly after I press the power button.

thoughts ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 7:43 AM

Next recommended troubleshooting step is to install a fresh copy of iOS on your 11. To perform that procedure, make a full backup of your device, then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test it for a while WITHOUT restoring data. If everything is ok, restore data form your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 7:43 AM in response to odfik

Next recommended troubleshooting step is to install a fresh copy of iOS on your 11. To perform that procedure, make a full backup of your device, then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test it for a while WITHOUT restoring data. If everything is ok, restore data form your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

iphone 11 lagging after 1 week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.