Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone lag animation

Hi, I have problems with my iPhone 13 (purchased a month ago). The home screen has lags when I scroll and there are lags when opening and closing apps. I can't use the phone normally. I'm almost desperate, because an iPhone with 15 bionics shouldn't have any problems.

I've been to the apple store but they haven't found any hardware problems, so does it necessarily have to be a software problem?

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 4:26 AM

Euleo ~ What version of iOS is it running?...

Settings > General > About > Software Version

And as you haven't mentioned trying this, Apple's iPhone User Guide says: "If your iPhone isn’t working as expected, you can try restarting it by turning it off, then turning it back on. If turning it off and on doesn’t fix the issue, try forcing it to restart.":

Turn iPhone on or off - Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2022 4:26 AM in response to Euleo21

Euleo ~ What version of iOS is it running?...

Settings > General > About > Software Version

And as you haven't mentioned trying this, Apple's iPhone User Guide says: "If your iPhone isn’t working as expected, you can try restarting it by turning it off, then turning it back on. If turning it off and on doesn’t fix the issue, try forcing it to restart.":

Turn iPhone on or off - Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

iPhone lag animation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.