Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i transfer individual playlists from itunes to iphone

It’s Christmas! I’m trying to transfer my Christmas playlist from my PC iTunes to my new iPhone 11. I’m unable to drag and drop music. Help!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 5:47 PM

Ah, so you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. In principle the playlists in your library should show up on your device. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Smart playlists that depend on other lists are typically excluded from iCloud. Hopefully you can see why your Christmas list isn't showing once you know what to look for.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 5:47 PM in response to rebeccafromhowell

Ah, so you have a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match. In principle the playlists in your library should show up on your device. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Smart playlists that depend on other lists are typically excluded from iCloud. Hopefully you can see why your Christmas list isn't showing once you know what to look for.

tt2

how can i transfer individual playlists from itunes to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.