Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring playlists to my Phone from my mac

I have a Mbook Pro wi'th Ventura. Since iTunes isn't available anymore. I can't figure how to copy a large playlist to my iPhone with out iTunes?

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 4:51 PM

5 replies

Feb 7, 2023 11:52 PM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

I record CD's and and chose tracks to put into a playlist. When a cd is completed only a few make it to the playlist after picking them to go there, one at a time. This software is bad news compared with I-Tunes. Sometime it skips a track when recording from CD's. This has happened on several cd's. This new music app is such a waste of time of the tracks. I never had this problem with I-Tunes!. Although it has occurred to me that this could all be part of a the new Ventura Operating System?

Feb 7, 2023 11:56 PM in response to kokua

I record CD's and and chose tracks to put into a playlist. When a cd is completed only a few make it to the playlist after picking them to go there, one at a time. This software is bad news compared with I-Tunes. Sometime it skips a track when recording from CD's. This has happened on several cd's. This new music app is such a waste of time of the tracks. I never had this problem with I-Tunes!. Although it has occurred to me that this could all be part of a the new Ventura Operating System?

Transferring playlists to my Phone from my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.