Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restrictions Passcode

So my old IPhone 6 Plus has a restrictions passcode on it and we are trying to figure out a way to override it because I cannot remember what I set it as! Any suggestions on how to override it?!?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:13 PM

There is no way to override it. The only thing you can do if you have forgotten the passcode is to put the device into Recovery Mode and Restore to Factory. You will have to set the device up as new, not using a backup, since the backup contains the passcode and would just put it right back on the phone. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 3:13 PM in response to Tannerras31

There is no way to override it. The only thing you can do if you have forgotten the passcode is to put the device into Recovery Mode and Restore to Factory. You will have to set the device up as new, not using a backup, since the backup contains the passcode and would just put it right back on the phone. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restrictions Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.