Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is wrong with reading iCloud documents in iOS 13.2.3?

I just realised that I could not view any document in my iCloud on my iPhone 8. The thumbnails are fine, but when I click on them I just get the title, the size and type of document.

What is going on, please.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 6:37 AM

OK, I chatted with the Apple support team and I must say they were brilliant. The problem wasn't on my iCloud as I could open the files from my iMac. After deleting, then reinstalling the app from the App Store made no difference, I was advised to force a restart (Volume +, Volume - and side button until the Apple logo appears) and that solved it. I still do not know where the problem came from in the first place but everything works now. I hope this can help someone else, as this place was my first port of call (it has already helped me a few times, just by reading the answers to a problem I faced)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 6:37 AM in response to Saint-Just007

OK, I chatted with the Apple support team and I must say they were brilliant. The problem wasn't on my iCloud as I could open the files from my iMac. After deleting, then reinstalling the app from the App Store made no difference, I was advised to force a restart (Volume +, Volume - and side button until the Apple logo appears) and that solved it. I still do not know where the problem came from in the first place but everything works now. I hope this can help someone else, as this place was my first port of call (it has already helped me a few times, just by reading the answers to a problem I faced)

What is wrong with reading iCloud documents in iOS 13.2.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.