Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't pair my Sony WH-1000XM headphones to Apple watch Series 5

I'm struggling to pair my Sony WH-1000XM headphones to Apple watch Series 5. I could pair Jabra headphones without any issue though.

Any clue?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 8:45 AM

Did you put them into "Discovery Mode"?

I have a previous generation Sony Noise Canceling headphones, and once I put them into "Discovery Mode", they paired with my Apple Watch just fine.

I've also paired two 15 year old Bluetooth headphones, and my 1st gen Apple Airpods.

Again, the fun part was finding the instructions on how to put each set of headphones into "Discovery Mode". But once I did that, they paired without any problems.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 8:45 AM in response to ABipu

Did you put them into "Discovery Mode"?

I have a previous generation Sony Noise Canceling headphones, and once I put them into "Discovery Mode", they paired with my Apple Watch just fine.

I've also paired two 15 year old Bluetooth headphones, and my 1st gen Apple Airpods.

Again, the fun part was finding the instructions on how to put each set of headphones into "Discovery Mode". But once I did that, they paired without any problems.

I can't pair my Sony WH-1000XM headphones to Apple watch Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.