You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sign in to icCloud

I keep getting this popup on my Apple Watch, "Sign in to iCloud, Enter your Password or your Apple ID"

How can I do this ? I have the Apple Watch series 1

My password contains both capitals and other symbols. Apparently the watch expects me to do this on a screen with my finger. Is there a way to enter using a keyboard? I chose the keyboard option but no keyboard comes up, just the following' "Apple Watch Keyboard, finish entering text on your IOS devise" But no keyboard shows up. If I take other chose I need to complete the password on on watch with my finger, essentially impossible.

Thoughts

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 11:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 2:19 PM

Solved my own problem. The keyboard finally popped up on my iPhone and I was able to actually type in the password.

1 reply

Sign in to icCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.