Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Temperature on lock/home screen

Does the iPhone have weather apps that show the temperature on the icon on your home screen?

Android had a live widget with time and ten right there so I had the time and temp in the middle of my home screen in big letters,

Now, I have to right swipe to action screen and scroll down through 10 things to see basic information that was right there on my Samsung.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 10:16 AM

You can display certain widgets on the Today screen on the iPhone, which is what you are referring to when you swipe. The only thing that displays directly on the Lock screen is the time and date. As far as scrolling down 10 things, that is a decision you make as to what widgets you display there. You can tap on the Edit button and delete things you do not want, and you also have the option to move things up and down that list. You could place the weather at the top of the list if you wish.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2019 10:16 AM in response to andy7065

You can display certain widgets on the Today screen on the iPhone, which is what you are referring to when you swipe. The only thing that displays directly on the Lock screen is the time and date. As far as scrolling down 10 things, that is a decision you make as to what widgets you display there. You can tap on the Edit button and delete things you do not want, and you also have the option to move things up and down that list. You could place the weather at the top of the list if you wish.

Temperature on lock/home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.