Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do when I receive the message that a my Apple ID and phone number and are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone?

What should I do when I receive the message that a my Apple ID and phone number and are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 4:16 PM

I occasionally get those. Change your password as a precautionary step.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. If you find one, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2019 4:16 PM in response to Javibear1

I occasionally get those. Change your password as a precautionary step.

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. If you find one, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.