Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges on my bank statement iTunes but not showing up on My iTunes

i just started online banking and noticed iTunes purchases that I did not make.

then I went back on my paper bank statements several several months back and holly **** all the **** charges from iTunes,

and when I go back to my iTunes Store n purchase I don’t see them What the **** is going on here I’m talking about 4/5 hundred dollars of charges on my bank statements, I want some **** answers and want the money that was taken out of my account put back And **** no I don’t have anyone that has access to my card or account 😡😡😡

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 6:54 PM

Click on this link to read what to do "If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement" --> https://support.apple.com/HT201382 Note, if you are a Family Sharing organizer, purchases or subscriptions made by another family member may be charged to your card but will not appear under your purchase history or subscriptions. Ask family members about those or check your receipts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2019 6:54 PM in response to Kdhunt334

Click on this link to read what to do "If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement" --> https://support.apple.com/HT201382 Note, if you are a Family Sharing organizer, purchases or subscriptions made by another family member may be charged to your card but will not appear under your purchase history or subscriptions. Ask family members about those or check your receipts.

Dec 1, 2019 7:20 PM in response to Kdhunt334

There are multiple topics covered in the article I linked. One of them includes card fraud. Apple does not handle that, though they can tell you for sure if it is nothing they are charging. I would make sure you go through all the various tools in the link I provided since they will likely ask you if you have checked yourself first.

Charges on my bank statement iTunes but not showing up on My iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.